[3830] RTTY Roundup W0RAA M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0raa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0RAA M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:32:05 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA, KF0UR
Station: W0RAA

Class: M/S LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  051
   40:  199
   20:  400
   15:  160
   10:  000
------------
Total:  810  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 25  Total Score = 66,420

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Man, what a blast.  We beat last year by a good margin.  We Worked All States
and missed only 6 Provinces.  The DX was there, but we didn't get as many as we
wanted.  All in all the RTTY RU counts as one of our favorite contests, and as
band conditions improve (this year was much better than last year), it will
just get better.  We, KF0UR and myself, W0RAA, would like to thank all those
who gave us contacts, and the patience they showed when we needed to ask for
repeats.  See you all next year.  W0RAA & KF0UR