[3830] RTTY Roundup AD6WL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AD6WL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:16:06 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AD6WL
Operator(s): AD6WL
Station: AD6WL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA-ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   83
   40:  198
   20:  198
   15:  132
   10:    0
------------
Total:  611  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 15  Total Score = 41,548

Club:

Comments:

Because of a trip to Vegas I had a limited amount of operating.  I worked about
10 hours of the contest and some of that was shared watching football.  I
couldn't believe the rate I was able to achieve on Sunday.  I had the 10 minute
rate up to 150 an hour and an an hour with over 120 QSOs total.  Nice opening on
15 meters and because of how 20 and 15 were I didn't even bother checking 10
meters.  A lot of new operators and another need to educate some folks on the
proper exchanges.  I'm sorry but I got tired of HNY 73, especially on the
requests for repeats.  Even with that I'm grateful to hear all the ops out
there.