[3830] RTTY Roundup N9LAH M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9lah@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N9LAH M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:15:24 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N9LAH
Operator(s): N9LAH, W9ILY
Station: N9LAH

Class: M/S LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 23:53

------------
   80:  211
   40:  322
   20:  197
   15:   86
   10:    0
------------
Total:  816  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 35  Total Score = 75,072

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Following the ice storms of December, a new powerline noise has cropped up here
at my QTH S7-9 most of the time. We did a lot of running and I hope there
weren't many who we missed in the noise. Guess the best part of the whole
weekend was, even with a different combination of q's and mults, we ended up
with the same raw score as last year 75,072. Maybe that is all we will ever be
able to do here with LP?????