[3830] RTTY Roundup W6YX M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W6YX M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 00:12:47 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): K6UFO,N7MH,W6RK
Station: W6YX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  136
   40:  425
   20:  564
   15:  398
   10:    1
------------
Total: 1524  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 43  Total Score = 152,400

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to K6UFO for setting up the station for the contest.  Mark and Risto,
W6RK, operated on Saturday and I did the final 10 hours on Sunday.

We split the station with the ND2T M/S effort so we were often on the
second-best band.  Running on 20 was amazing, there always seemed to be a
pileup calling.  15 was open, but rates on 15 were never as good as 20.

The final state worked was DE.  I heard VE9DX calling several stations on both
20 and 40 but never worked him and missed the NB mult.  We didn't work any
Scandinavia stations or many eastern Europeans, just a single S5, 9A and YU.

73,
-Mike, N7MH