[3830] RTTY Roundup KE5OG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KE5OG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 14:05:36 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KE5OG
Operator(s): KE5OG
Station: KE5OG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   11
   40:   92
   20:  592
   15:  109
   10:    0
------------
Total:  804  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 35  Total Score = 72,360

Club:

Comments:

That was fun. I did much better than I planned. I had surgery Monday coupled
with two unavoidable interruptions and I lost seven hours in the chair in my
favorite contest. Rate and number of mults could have been much worse. One of
the highlights was a drive-by mult by AJ3M on 15 Sunday a.m. First time to get
DC in four years...thanks Masa. 6W7RV called also. Great fun.

Had my best hour ever the third hour when I logged 91 Q's. (I know that's
nothing for some of you guys, but I take the little victories).

Saturday night was just flat here. I could work what I could hear on 40 and 80,
but it wasn't much. Not noisy, just not much going on.

Missed DE and WY. Heard a DE S&P once, never hear WY.

I worked many new calls. Go RTTY.

Thanks for all the Q's. I'm looking forward to more activity this year and
hopefully back to full speed in 2010.