[3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 22:13:30 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  158    43
   80:  239    51
   40:  241    49
   20:  406    42
   15:   13    12
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1058   198  Total Score = 209,484

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Buffaloes

Comments:

Strong winds tried to ruin things for me the week before the contest but I was
able to replace a rotor, fix a tic ring, and repair a bad coax connector.
Things went pretty well in the contest, but I've still got a ways to go in
getting rid of interference between the SO2R radios, especially on 160 and 80
meters.  10 meters was useless except for 1 local QSO.  15 was almost as bad.
20 was long and many close in states were missed.

Heard a VE6 once and a VE4 once, but no QSO's with VE6/VE5/VE4 here.  Couldn't
quite get to the magic 200 mark in mults.  Had great rates most of the contest.
 Not many other NA countries QRV.  Only worked J3 and XE from here.  Still
learning how to find mults and didn't do a very good job again this year.  But,
there's always next year.  The great thing about this contest is that you can
work people on multiple bands, so the rate always stays up there.

73
Randy K0EU