[3830] NAQP CW N9TF Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N9TF Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 22:34:48 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4.4

  160:   28    18
   80:   37    26
   40:   22    14
   20:   20    14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  107    72  Total Score = 7,704

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #5

Comments:

Well, I guess I'm paying my own way to Dayton this year! I thought I would have
had the time to put in a full effort, but when my XYL starts referring to my
shack as "THE CAVE", in that, you know, tone, it's time to take care of those
projects that have been dropped due to contesting!! It's too bad to, because
the bands were pretty favorable for Qrp, except for 20m, I worked everyone I
called. Could not for the life of me work one single CA on 20m, but snagged two
on 80m. 80m ended up being my best band. I did break the pile up on KL8DX on
20m, boy did Phil have a nice signal. Stronger then the CA's on the band at the
time. Just wish I had more time to play in this one. I'm sure I could have
easily broken 175 Q's. Oh well, back to painting kitchen and bathroom walls
tomorrow!

Station conditions: TS-2000 set to 5 watts, MA5B mini beam at 37', Alpha Delta
dipoles at 35' sloping and sagging all over the place.

73 Gene N9TF