[3830] NAQP CW K4ZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4ZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:04:01 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K4ZW
Operator(s): K4ZW
Station: K4ZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:  120    39
   80:  183    41
   40:  189    49
   20:  119    37
   15:   21     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  632   174  Total Score = 109,968

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: Team PVRC #1

Comments:

Put more time in this one than anticipated.  Spent the beginning of the contest
replacing the back door on my garage, something I've been meaning to do for a
long time.  Two hours and 2 beers later it was in so after a shower I plopped
down in the shack for a few hours.  Took some time off to watch football, Caps
hockey, and play with my new laptop that showed up on Saturday.  Couldn't get
the wireless connection to work so I logged into Dell support while running on
80.  I was #56 in que so I kept my self occupied running during that time.
Only operated one radio this weekend but for awhile I was SO2W (Single op 2
Windows).  As others have commented, the lowbands were great!

Ken K4ZW