[3830] NAQP SSB K8AJS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin@sssnet.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K8AJS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:44:47 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   67    29
   80:   83    29
   40:  255    40
   20:   37    14
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  442   112  Total Score = 49,504

Club:

Team:

Comments:

The bands seemed to go to H$%L in a bucket after sundown; QSO production slowed
considerably after the first four hours. Had some good hours at the beginning,
at the end I couldn't wait for it to be over (of course, part of the reason for
that wish was because it was a SSB contest...;-)).

Forty meters was the bread-and-butter band for me, the others mostly served to
produce some multipliers. Twenty meters was disappointing and 15 and 10 just
weren't there this time. The noise level seemed to go up quite a bit in the
evening.

I worked 43 states in this one, hopefully there will be a good percentage of
LotW confirmations for my quest for WAS Triple Play...:-)

Rigs: FT1000MP, FT2000 (FT 2000 was the high band radio, didn't get used
much...:-(
Antennas: 3 element quad, 204-foot G5RV, 160-meter inverted L
Software: WriteLog 10.69d