[3830] NAQP SSB K4ACG(KY5R) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4ACG(KY5R) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 04:49:55 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K4ACG
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:   85    29
   80:  237    49
   40:  301    47
   20:   88    24
   15:   20     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  731   152  Total Score = 111,112

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG #1

Comments:

1. No spots = no highbands with rate from  "sweet home Alabama"
2. Getting called away from radio to fix leaking sink a distraction
3. Using different callsign and name just didn't seem right(double wammy)
Now after those excuses which really are lame I had an enjoyable outing.
Only wish I had a better frame of mind. Great to hr an op say I think your a
dupe "Dan in AL" as it meant to me the other ACG op's were active on the bands.
Dan was used again by Alabama Contest Group members in memory of SK  Dan,W4NTI.
This is the second use of the ACG callsign. Hope there will be many more
activities you will hear K4ACG. TNX fer the Q's es CU in CQWW 160 CW/SSB.
Tim, KY5R