[3830] NAQP SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4zb@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 07:12:37 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    2     2
   80:  311    39
   40:   27    15
   20:  337    42
   15:    2     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  679    99  Total Score = 67,221

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Well, I learned a lot of what not to do when attempting something more than a
casual effort for NAQP.  First, dump the name J-E-R-E.  Next time it will be my
middle name, Mark.  And then make BIG notes on when to move to another band
(like 40m).  Otherwise I really had fun.  20m was so much fun (always great to
have AK, HI and NWT call you) that by the time I went to 40m it was awful.
And, whatever opening I might have had on 15m, I just plain missed. I heard 2
stations from CA and worked them both, nothing else heard.  80m was a blast and
used the rest of my time there except for a couple of contacts on 160m (using my
80 dipole) and CA on 40m.  Anyway, a bunch of contacts but short on mults.
Thanks everyone for the QSOs, and sorry for those on 80m that were below my
noise - not your fault.

Best - Jere