[3830] ARRL Jan VHF N0JK Single Op Port QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0jk@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF N0JK Single Op Port QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:24:57 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  10     10  Total Score = 100

Club:

Comments:

Highlight of the contest was working W9RM EN52 on 6 Meter SSB Sunday morning via
meteor scatter. I was running 10 watts and a 2 el yagi. Keith was very loud on
bursts. I was QRV during the time frame of the Es opening, but it did not reach
south central Kansas. The Es cloud was localized over FN03, beyond my horizon.
The weather both days hit 60 deg F, making for pleasant portable operating. No
tropo noted.