[3830] NAQP SSB K7ZSD M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7zsd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7ZSD M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:48:58 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K7ZSD
Operator(s): KR7X, K7GK, W7ZB, K7ZSD
Station: K7ZSD

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NW Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   81    28
   80:  258    48
   40:  374    45
   20:  635    58
   15:  121    30
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1470   210  Total Score = 308,700

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

There has been enough said regarding propagation, 10m and 15m are boring.  Mark,
W7ZB, had the CQ repeat button pushed for hours while on 15 and was found doing
a face plant in front of the radio. We managed a pretty good mult total on 15
as signals came and went from different parts of the country over the hours.
Twenty meters was busy all day until sunset. Our low band score was better this
year, same antennas and operators as last year, just better conditions for us.

We used BOB this year in remembrance of our friend and fellow Oregon competitor
W7GG who became a silent key this past year.

As usual, the operators around the country are the best in the world and always
a pleasure to work, many thanks to all of you. We well see you all next
year��