[3830] 2009 LQP W4NZ

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 2009 LQP W4NZ
From: "Ted Bryant" <W4NZ@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:27:12 -0500

Band    QSOs    Pts
 3.5    24      24,000
 7      21      21,000
Total   45      45,000
+                5,000 QSO with Sponsor (THE Locust)
+                5,000 QSO with Secret Swarmer (N4AF)
+                5,000 QSO with Secret Swarmer (N3BB)
Grand Total     60,000 (I think!)

Hey Rick,

Happy anniversary! And a great party. Good to hear the NS gang out in force
and a few new calls too. The Secret Swarmers (N4AF and N3BB) were
everywhere. I think DanWA K7SS was the only station I heard on 80m that I
didn't work. (sri Dan, but tnx for the 40m QSO!)

Here's wishing you many more anniversaries!!

73, Ted W4NZ