Re: [3830] 3830 Digest, Vol 73, Issue 134

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [3830] 3830 Digest, Vol 73, Issue 134
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:14:04 -0800
Great job again, Mike!  I did the SOAB thing where you have to stay on a
band for at least 5 minutes, so it gave me time with the other radio to
listen to you at times.  Your rate was about double mine throughout the
period and a lot of mults came to you that I never got.  It was fun (and
envious!) tracking you during the contest.  I thought we had pretty good
conditions to EU from here considering the solar conditions, but not enough
to make a big difference.

I note the way your reported mults below ... correctly.  I added my
Continents and other mults rather than multiplying them per the rules, in my
3830 report--no big deal, but DUH!  I second your comment about us older
folk going the time, and thank goodness for these 24 hour contests at least.

Will you be at Dayton this year?

Ed - W0YK