[3830] BARTG Sprint W0RAA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0raa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint W0RAA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:27:14 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  000  000
   40:  000  000
   20:  119  030
   15:  001  001
   10:  000  000
-----------------
Total:  120   31  Mults = 5  Total Score = 18,600

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Strange conditions and virtually no activity on 15 and 10 meters as usual these
days.  I managed one contact on 15 and that was it. Even though the rules
stated that only numbers were needed in the exchange, there were many stations
that just couldn't give just a number, but also had to toss in the
proverbial 599.  Look forward to the next BARTG, and when the bands come back
this will be a super contest.  Thanks to all who gave me a contact.