[3830] CQ160 CW W0ETT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W0ETT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:37:25 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 16

Total:  QSOs = 444  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 23  Total Score = 86,625

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Enjoyable contest and very nice topband condx.  Wkd several new countries, all
US states, and 6 VE provinces.  Mni thanks to the expeditions and ops who got
on to give out dx mults and thanks for hearing my 200w!

Started out LP with IC756pro3 but EU didn't hear my 100w too well.  Figuring
that I'd rather work some new countries during this low sunspot cycle, I hooked
up the FT1000MP MkV with 200w (the extra 3 db made a big difference!) to
vertical-shunt fed tower w/45 radials, inverted L with 60' vertical wire up
tower and long wire going to a fence post towards the east, which makes a big
difference in rx, and 1 480' beverage to the NNE.  I used everything!

Wkd GMCCers:  N0KE, K0UK, AC0DS, KJ0G, KV0Q (very LOUD, Bill!), K0FX, K6XT,
K9BWI, K0AV.

73 Ken, W0ETT
Parker, CO