[3830] CQ160 CW XE1RCS Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xe1kk@xe1kk.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW XE1RCS Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:49:12 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: XE1RCS
Operator(s): XE1MM XE2GG XE1YZY XE1JG XE1ME XE1VIC XE1YJY XE1KK
Station: XE1RCS

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Zumpango, Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 28

Total:  QSOs = 1478  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 76  Total Score = 1,142,100

Club: Radio Club Satelite (RCS)

Comments:

Best conditions ever!  Worked more than 220 Europeans and 6 new DXCC entities.
Thanks to our tech-guru Jesus XE1JG our Bevarages worked extraordinary well and
luckily we had no atmospheric noise. Joining us for the first time was David
XE2GG/N6AN who, with Masa-san XE1MM, formed a dynamic duo not seen since Batman
and Robin!  The cherry on top of our ice cream sundae was working Nodir EY8MM.
CU in February.  We hope conditions are as good as this weekend.