[3830] CQ160 CW K2SX Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dbmcalpine@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K2SX Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:21:05 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 13.25

Total:  QSOs = 748  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 55  Total Score = 273,900

Club:

Comments:

Nice to hear EU coming in this far south around sunrise.  High local noise level
hurt and appreciate the patience of some of the weaker signals for repeating
until the info came through.  Surprised to work 55 countries with an invert3ed
L in a tree with one elevated radial.  Just think what I cudda done if I had a
real antenna and the patience to sit still and listen through the noise.