[3830] CQ160 CW YT1HA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yt1ha@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW YT1HA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:08:31 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: YT1HA
Operator(s): YT1HA
Station: YT1HA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BELGRADE
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 336  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 45  Total Score = 81,263

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

Well this score with a piece of long wire from my window to street light is
fb:)
Direction to UA.
I was thinking to go outside Belgrade for contest  but it was too cold,so I
decided to try working a few hours from my home.Ant was ready few minutes b4
contest(tnx to YU9DX for help).First qso was @ 00:18 GMT UP2L :)
In the morning was 205 qso in log,next day just 2-3 hours operated ,and also
same time in sunday.
I am sorry that I couldn't go to 4O3A location , last year we made a great
score.
It was nice contest ,I cold imagine what kind of dx worked big gun stations:)
Here FT 1000 mp mark V field
100 W
ant some kind of slooper (garbage) but works:)
N1MM software
Thanks everyone!
CU in contest's!

73 Zik YT1HA