[3830] CQ160 CW HI3TEJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW HI3TEJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:58:22 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Puerto Plata D.R.
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 446  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 39  Total Score = 219,120

Club: PUP Contest group

Comments:

Thanks to all and special to my nice and warm  JA  qso's I did apreciate your 10
JA qso and the good part only running 100 watts into my only TX and receiver
antenna my Tower.
My new 160 location just few steps from the Main tower improved my RX, I did
worked and listen JA 1 hour after the Sunrise...
I'm sorry I couldn't work more in this contest due to a ladder fall

CU in the next play and God bless you all...

73's
HI3TEJ,Ted Jimenez
Puerto Plata, Dom. Rep.

RIG FT2000 (100 W version)