[3830] CQ160 CW IV3JCC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW IV3JCC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 23:27:31 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: IV3JCC
Operator(s): IV3JCC
Station: IV3JCC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 167  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 45  Total Score = 39,386

Club:

Comments:

Hi

First cq 160 contest, just to try this band not usual for me...no 160 antenna
no contest, HI.
For being able to participate I have lengthened to "zig-zag" the dipole of the
80m, swr at 1830 1.1 but the effectivness near zero.
However I have been able to connect my friends of CN3A, and surprised 2 USA
stations and 1 Canadian. To log 45 countries in 160. Propagation truly good and
listened operating truly skillful to decode incredible speeds.
Really monsters,I will not  be never like them.

Tnx  to all de iv3jcc    Gianni