[3830] CQ160 CW M0BJL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW M0BJL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 03:44:36 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: M0BJL
Operator(s): SHAUN M0BJL
Station: M0BJL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: England
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 597  State/Prov = 24  Countries = 51  Total Score = 241,200

Club:

Comments:

Equipment: Yaesu FT920 (100watts), Inv L with 100 1/4 wave radials.

Had problems with my amplifier prior to the contest starting so to save an
expensive repair I opted to enter the Low Power category.
My first ever 160m contest and the band seemed more like 20m, signals were
enormous all the way through the band which made it difficult to wean out the
stations outside of Europe, however I did manage some decent North American
states/Prov the best being the state of CA. EY8MM was a nice one but just
couldn't break the Eastern EU wall to work UP2L and UK9AA which I could hear
very clearly.
I'd have liked to have worked a few more DXCC but I was pretty pleased with the
result with only 100 watts under difficult conditions.
73 and thanks to all those that I made QSO with.
Shaun, M0BJL