[3830] CQ160 CW K0PK Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kentp@co.st-louis.mn.us
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K0PK Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 06:13:58 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K0PK
Operator(s): K0PK
Station: K0PK

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: northern MN, EN37
Operating Time (hrs): 24:37
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 496  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 13  Total Score = 79,992

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Very good DX conditions, especially to EU. Heard many more stations than I could
work with 5 watts. It was difficult walking away from all those high point
multipliers! Managed to get CM,CN,CT3,CU,EA8,F,FM,G,GM,KH6,KL7,VP9 and XE into
the log. Missed WAS by one...never heard Idaho. VE4EAR called in near the very
end...nice to get rare MB as a final mult!

It's really the receiving OPs that make QRP a fun game. There are many very
good ears out there! (and some not so good :-) It still amazes me that one can
repeatedly call a loud station only to have them CQ in your face, yet a single
call to a very weak station often brings an immediate QSO.

Setup: FT2000 & TS940 @ 5 watts, 95' TLSF TX vert, 80m CFZ, Coax loop, short
bev. RX, N1MM.

Thanks for the Qs!           73 - Paul, K0PK