[3830] CQ160 CW N7NM Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thenewt@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N7NM Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:19:03 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

Total:  QSOs = 268  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 9  Total Score = 45,565

Club:

Comments:

Started out with a goal of filling in a few states for WAS
so went assisted.  Strung the wire around the yard, over the
hightest branches I could reach, over the roof and down around
the back yard. Ran in to see if I could hear anything and low
and behold there were signals - Lots of 'em!! Over the next
15 hours worked 49 states with only WY to go and 3 hrs till
sunrise.  Took 2 hours but finally heard WC7S for the last one!
Never heard Europe, didn't want to get into the JA frenzy, and
really didn't know or care what my score was till right now but
this will be the one contest I probably always remember. What a
Hobby!!
Doug - N7NM