[3830] NA Sprint CW N6TV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6tv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6TV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 20:13:53 -0800 (PST)
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6TV
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: N6TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  122
   40:  131
   20:   71
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 1

Comments:

20m sure closed early.  The rate got worse and worse as the contest progressed.
Seemed like activity was down.  Very few VEs.

I was lucky to work my last two multipliers: KL9A/W7 in MT and W6NF in NV, both
with low QSO numbers.  I think I heard but did not work AL and maybe RI.  Also
nice to hear two KL7s and VP2E.

Congrats to W6YI, N5KO and N6TR on the bigger and better West Coast QSO
totals.

73,
Bob, N6TV