[3830] NA Sprint CW KU5B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku5b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KU5B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 20:28:25 -0800 (PST)
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Houston, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  103
   40:   84
   20:   20
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Dashers

Comments:

Painful...I didn't think I would ever make it to 200. It was fun (I think). 20
was packed with CA stations at the start, but they seemed to just be working
each other. Once again, great ops make this a good time. Congrats to all the
high scores and numbers, I can't even begin to fathom how y'all come up with
them.

Chased W5WMU around for too long...he was the only mult I heard and never
worked.

Thanks to NCCC for putting the practice sessions on and helping ease some of
the pain and thanks to N3BB for organising the teams again.

Listen for me next weekend as I make an attempt at mobiling in the Louisiana
QSO Party.

Colin KU5B