[3830] NA Sprint CW KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KY4F LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 04:05:20 -0800 (PST)
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lexington, KY
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:  13       .5
   40:  27      1.5
   20:
---------------------
Total:  40     Mults = 19  Total Score = 760

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Ah... the joys of condo living!  As I've mentioned in these write ups before, my
antenna system consists of an SGC-239 loading up the rain gutters and down
spouts of my condo building.  While not exactly an optimal situtation, it does
at least allow me to get on the air.  However, lately, I've developed a noise
level which if harnessed and redirected might be the answer to all our energy
needs.  S9+10 on 40 and S9+30 on 80. Neighbors new plasma TV as mentioned
earlier?  Don't know, but it sucks. So, for those of you I managed to work, you
can rest assured you were LOUD here!  hi hi.  Had to take 30min off early, and
then packed it in at 0230.  Ears just couldn't take it any longer.

73, KY4F