[3830] NA Sprint CW W4IX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W4IX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 05:52:38 -0800 (PST)
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1.1

   80:  51        1
   40:   8      .08
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  59     Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,534

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I was working in Knoxville, TN until Sunday, but finished early and got home
around 9:30 Sat, fired the rig up, found broken headset wire (pinched in the
jack socket to get it to work), only active antenna (160mtr Inv l) hard to tune
on 80( only good band even though I did snag KL7RA on 40 ), and my Writelog did
not work so I paper logged....but still a fine event and wanted to give out a
few Q's for the dedicated..73's  John