[3830] XE RTTY W4PK SO2R HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY W4PK SO2R HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 13:26:18 -0800 (PST)
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SO2R HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3.8
Radios: SO2R

   80:   89  208    19
   40:   43  132    31
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  132  340    50  Total Score = 17,000

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time for this contest for me.  Had golf date Saturday afternoon and church
Sunday morning so my time was spent getting familiar with the excellent N1MM
logger program and interfacing it with my admittedly complex homebrew SO2R
antenna/soundboard/audio/radio-control interface hardware.   I apologize for
some of the early contacts I had made as I was becoming familiar with the
program.