[3830] MnQP W0OR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@complanconsultants.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP W0OR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:52:04 -0800 (PST)
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: W0OR
Operator(s): W0OR
Station: W0OR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HEN
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:      14        0
   80:      94       76
   40:      90        3
   20:      55        8
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
-------------------------
Total:     253       87  Mults = 89  Total Score = 52,777

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

It was really good to see so much activity from all over.  As it has been
frequently this winter, the skip was really long.  Very few MN contacts
available on 40.  And on 80 I could work people all over the country even in
daylight hours.  The sun was still up when a FL station called me.  I had hoped
there would be more people on 160, but at least there were a few during the last
half hour or so.  I think I worked it dry, then switched to 80 and the rates
there were unbelievable at times as the skies darkened.  Thanks to all for a
fun Saturday.  I wish I could have worked the whole 10 hours.