[3830] NA Sprint CW N6VR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rbenny@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6VR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 23:15:47 -0800 (PST)
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6VR
Operator(s): N6VR
Station: N6VR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:   96   1.6 hr
   40:   94   1.5 hr
   20:   56    .9 hr
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Poorest showing for me in a long time. Without 20M, many of us West Coast ops
suffer greatly. By the time I figured out a few start up problems and got into
the grove, 20M closed. Both 40 & 80 were crowed, of course. Missed several East
Coast mults due to 20M closing so early. Did work VP2E on three bands.
Glad to see so many SCCC members remembering Don, W6EEN. Don, was very helpful
to so many. 73's Don.

Ray, N6VR