[3830] DeQP K3MQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DeQP K3MQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:13:54 -0800 (PST)
                    Delaware QSO Party

Call: K3MQ
Operator(s): K3MQ
Station: K3MQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DE
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3      3
   80:   35     68
   40:   72     94         1
   20:  317     74        66
   15:    3
   10:    1
---------------------------------
Total:  431    239        67  Total Score = 230,503

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to all those who found me and answered my call. I had planned to do more
RTTY, but the XE RTTY contest took up most of the prime time. Had a great time
running 20m ssb and chatting. This also was my first time ever running in a cw
contest - thanks to those with patience to get me in their log. QSO's on 10,
15, and 160 were few and far between.

1620 hams in Delaware, and only 7 or 8 participate in the DEQP. It happens
every year, and it's embaraasing. Everyone is so wrapped up in VHF/UHF and
emergency preparedness they can't take time out to hand out a few DE qsos. How
hard can it be to pick up a mike and call cq for a few hours?

If someone still needs DE for a band/mode award, but couldn't find us in the
DEQP, send me an email per QRZ.com or k3mq.com and I will be happy to set a
sked. Quite often I'm listed on the LoTW sked page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/. K1RY from DE is also quite active on the sked
page and can do most bands/modes.

73 - Bob - K3MQ