[3830] NA Sprint SSB WR1Q LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WR1Q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB WR1Q LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 12:56:31 -0800 (PST)
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: WR1Q
Operator(s): WR1Q
Station: WR1Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:  56     1.25
   40:  32     1.25
   20:   3       .5
---------------------
Total:  91     Mults = 32  Total Score = 2,912

Club: Short Mountain Repeater Club

Team:

Comments:

Started on 20 Meters at about 0100 hours, and found some west coast activity
from my station in No. Tennessee. Then found a small cluster of 40 meters open
to the sprint, and darted all about the dial. All during the while I kept
checking to see when someone would break the QSO bubble and rip 80 Meters
apart. When it did, the flood gates opened up and holy moly, what a contest it
was then!

Thanks for those who struggled to chase me around in my random strays about on
the dial, especially on 80. Great hearing the regulars and I certainly hope to
finally work all four hours someday. Last Sept I only worked 45 minutes.

73's