[3830] RTTY WPX KT6YL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt6yl@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KT6YL SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 15:55:47 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KT6YL
Operator(s): KT6YL
Station: KT6YL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Manteca, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   89   204
   40:  135   326
   20:  592   963
   15:   63    75
   10:
-----------------
Total:  879  1568  Prefixes = 331  Total Score = 519,008

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was my first CQ WPX RTTY contest,but I had hoped for better conditions. When
you can work one after the other, the time flies. If not it's boring. I could
hear the East Coast working all over Europe and I did not hear a beep out of
them most of the time  and this was discouraging.
All in all I had a good time, because it was contesting ;-)
Many thanks for all the QSO's, especially from the familiar guys I run across
every contest.
CU next time
73 es 88 de Tiny KT6YL