[3830] NA Sprint SSB NR5M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB NR5M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:30:49 -0800 (PST)
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): NR5M
Station: NR5M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   45
   40:  109
   20:  106
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Brand new to SO2R (very first attempt).  This is probably NOT the contest to
learn.  Switched bands a little more easily but no gain from SO2R in terms of
mults and off band Q's.

First sprint in (at least) 17 years, so it took half the contest to get "back
in the groove."  I was feeling pretty good just about the time the contest was
over.  I can't wait until the next time!

George NR5M