[3830] RTTY WPX KT1I M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt1i@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KT1I M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:14:03 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KT1I
Operator(s): KT1I,N1MGO
Station: KT1I

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:  323   820
   40:  458  1374
   20:  580  1177
   15:    4    10
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 1365  3381  Prefixes = 509  Total Score = 1,720,929

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment: Icom Pro II, Ameritron AL80 at 500 watts, wire antennas in trees,
Writelog. The new Six Pack antenna switch and mostly resonant antennas made the
band switches faster.
We attained a much higher score than last year. Everything worked flawlessly.
We put up a new 80M antenna just before the contest and that helped. We managed
to work 42 hours out of the 48 which surprised us.
Thanks to Gordon N1MGO for the use of his station and to Pauline KB1JXJ for
keeping us very well fed. And thanks to all who worked us in the contest.