[3830] RTTY WPX NM6G(W6CZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, don@hfradio.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NM6G(W6CZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:19:15 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NM6G
Operator(s): W6CZ
Station: NM6G

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Mariposa, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0    0
   40:   46  116
   20:  345  423
   15:    1    3
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  392  542  Prefixes = 183  Total Score = 99,186

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Could only put in some time on Sunday due to Valentines day... Still can't
figute out how to get Writelog with the MMTY engine to works corrctly for SO2R
so spen about an hour plus fiddling with that... Still can't divide my
attention to use SO2R effectivly - plus - for some reasone Writelog keeps
receiving bad frequency info as I tune the second radio and the antenna keeps
droping out while tuning... oh well - work to do. But I mainly CQ'ed and got
Writelog working with F-keys so it was alomost all mouse driven (except for the
ESC key to stop timed CQ - I thought that happened when you entered a call into
the log window?). I wish I could get the "...and now..." technique worked
out.... kept fumbling that when I had copied two calls.