[3830] RTTY WPX VY2LI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VY2LI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:59:15 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:  183   792
   40:    0     0
   20:  312   741
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  495  1533  Prefixes = 262  Total Score = 401,646

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Well the entry class may say SOAB but for most of the contest, it was single
band only after we got hit with freezing rain Thursday prior to the contest.80M
was the only functioning antenna after the storm passed through, damaging the
40M array and severely icing the tribander, leaving it unusable.Coupled with
the flu bug I was pretty well out of commission until approx. 16:00Z Sunday,
when the tribander came back on line.Then it was a sprint to the finish line on
20M.Lots of business on both sides of the pond until around 18:00Z, when someone
turned the switch on Europe.There was;however, lots of business left in the
Western Hemi to keep this flu-wracked body busy to the end.Thanks CQ organizers
and hope we got into your log.73,Bill

Logs will be uploaded to eQSL shortly.

EQUIPMENT:
Yaseu FT-990