[3830] RTTY WPX P40YL(AI6YL) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ai6v@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX P40YL(AI6YL) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:54:42 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: P40YL
Operator(s): AI6YL
Station: P49V

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: ARUBA
Operating Time (hrs): 29.95

   80:
   40:
   20: 1356  4054
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1356  4054  Prefixes = 611  Total Score = 2,476,994

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I started doing a 40 meter single band but soon the computer, software and radio
wouldn't stay connected??!  I switched to 20 meters the next morning and the
station played beautifully.  My hubby and I have spent over three months
putting the station together at our new QTH in Aruba and still have antennas to
put up and kinks to work out.  I wish to thank all of you for giving me a call
and for standing by while I asked for repeats of calls and exchanges, as there
was frequent QRM and QSB.  This was my fifth RTTY contest and they just keep
getting better.  I'm already checking the calendar for the next event!  88  Sue