[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3NE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3NE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:12:20 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:   39    32
   80:  142    52
   40:  260    69
   20:  615    72
   15:   65    32
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1121   257  Total Score = 849,642

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Friday evening was pretty good on 80m. 40m was dead from my place. 20m sounded
good on Saturday morning but Sunday was not so great. Did not hear a ping on
10m. 40m was better during the second night.
I guess we better get used to the fact that higher bands are like this for a
long time. I am glad I was around when things were totally different. I really
hope the next sun cycle will start eventually but when I red about the
previously recorded 40 years no sun activities between cycles I started to
wonder...:-)
I do not give up hope but I think I should switch to HP...:-)
73

Lali, VE3NE