[3830] RTTY WPX PY2NY SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2ny@arr.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX PY2NY SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:08:09 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: PY2NY
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PY2NY

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Jaboticabal SP
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80: 0000  0000
   40: 0000  0000
   20: 0281  0835
   15: 0000  0000
   10: 0000  0000
-----------------
Total: 0281  0835  Prefixes = 0205  Total Score = 171,175

Club: TuPY Dx Group

Comments:

It´s nice to do RTY Contest! I did my school homework and a lot of my
professional questions during the contest, sharing my eyes between RTTY
computer and work notebook. Was possible to read something, too hi hi hi...
A social commitment put me away of better performance. Anyway, was good to do
almost 300 Qs during 10 hours of operations and using no more than 100 watts.
Radio FT1000 MKV Field, N1MM + MMTTy.