[3830] ARRLDX CW WG5J SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wg5j@me.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WG5J SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:49:52 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WG5J
Operator(s): WG5J
Station: WG5J

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Red Oak, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 10:02

  160:
   80:  119    62
   40:  123    62
   20:   35    33
   15:   20    15
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  297   172  Total Score = 152,736

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Only running a Steppir BigIR vertical, but it really works well.  I spent most
of the weekend getting ready to put antennas up, not contesting.  Oh well, I am
pleased with the number of mults on 40 & 80.  Conditions on the low bands seemed
good the first night.  Noise levels were way up the 2nd night so it was hard to
justify staying up.  The station is coming along, I hope to put a real effort
into a contest in '09.  73, D.