[3830] ARRLDX CW K5GO(K0RO) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, atrampler@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K5GO(K0RO) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 07:05:32 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): K0RO
Station: K5GO

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Harrison, AR
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:
   80:  485    85
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  485    85  Total Score = 119,085

Club:

Comments:

485 Contacts
85 Multipliers
119,085 Points

First time working a contest single-op.  What an experience; sometimes hard to
stay focused when there isn't noise and commotion around.

Thanks to Stan, K5GO, for opening the station, and to both Stan and Kevin,
N5DX, for putting some beverages back up that were targeted by the recent
Arkansas ice storm.

JAs came in two waves, around 0900 to 1030, and again about three hours later.
Nice opening to Europe around 0600.

I'll be interested to see how the SOSB assisted entries placed, as I know the
decision to work without assist cost some multipliers.  Even so, a great
station and great location provided a great, and fun, opportunity.

73,
Art, KÃ?RO