[3830] ARRLDX CW AF6EV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ddavison80@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AF6EV SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:03:53 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: AF6EV
Operator(s): AF6EV
Station: AF6EV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 19.9

  160:
   80:   27    14
   40:   84    32
   20:  180    52
   15:   47    18
   10:
-------------------
Total:  338   116  Total Score = 117,624

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This contest was a great time and I acheived my pre-contest goal of 300 Qs. I
also got my best result in a CW contest. Conditions seemed really good on 20. I
worked Europe much later in the day than normal. The best time I had on 15 was
the first hour of the contest. It never seemed to get going again for me
Saturday and Sunday, although Saturday was definitely better. I really
struggled on 40 until about 10:00 PM local. Stations that couldn't hear me
earlier all of a sudden could. The funny thing is they were actually weaker
than before.

FT-450 @100W
N1MM
20/40 Dipole @25Ft (It blew down Sunday Morning)