[3830] ARRLDX CW W2CG M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2cg@yahoo.com, k3ww@fast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W2CG M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:13:05 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W2CG
Operator(s): W2CG, W2EN
Station: W2CG

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 30.5

  160:   19    18
   80:  229    65
   40:  340    87
   20:  989    98
   15:  146    57
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1723   325  Total Score = 1,677,975

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We entered as M2 category only to enjoy having no band change restrictions.
Not our best effort but we're content with our results, using only tribanders
at 40' and 55', phased verticals on 80 and an inverted L on 160.
Due to illness and unplanned commitments we had only 2 ops.  Neither of which
could stay awake late, lost valuable Qs both Fri & Sat night on 80 & 160.
We couldn't hear a thing on 10 meters & 15 meters wasn't much better, which
left us fighting for space on 20 meters.
We couldn't find a decent run frequency low on 20 so we went up the band around
14.105, I'm sure the PSK guys weren't happy.
I sure wish the guys with the key clicks would fix their rigs.
Next the dreaded ARDX SSB Test, ugh.
Thanks to all for the Qs, Pse QSL via LoTW, Bureau or Direct.
73,
Marty - W2CG