[3830] ARRLDX CW PY1DX SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, luizlucasi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW PY1DX SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 03:42:52 -0800 (PST)
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: PY1DX
Operator(s): PY1DX
Station: PY1DX

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Rio de Janeiro
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   42    23
   40:
   20:  466    54
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  466    54  Total Score = 75,492

Club: RIO DX GROUP

Comments:

Always great fun to operate this contest.

Some nice openings on 80/160 was the biggest surprise for me on the weekend.
I tried do a CQ test just to test my antenna and I did 42 qsos at 30 min...
amazing!

At the end of contest a RFI problem in the CW interface forced me swap CW from
computer to CW
form the Keys...

I'm proud to see the number of PY´s increasing contest to contest on the bands
and cluster.
Surely this is still the reflect from WRTC Brazil and another initiatives to do

more popular the radio sport contest on our country

Station:
Rig: FT-920 100 Watts
Antennas : Yagi 20M/3 elements ; DELTA LOOP for 80 meters