[3830] CQ160 SSB W4NF Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W4NF Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 13:51:26 -0800 (PST)
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.25

Total:  QSOs = 500  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 23  Total Score = 92,300

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I decided to play around in the contest on Friday and Saturday evening and then
a little right before the end of the contest to reach 500 Qs.  The Inverted L
with 60 radials and the two reversible beverages (NE/SW and NW/SE) continue to
play really well.  The rig is an FT2000 with the latest firmware and the amp is
an Alpha 374A with about 1000 watts out.

I made 18 10-pointers, 52 5-pointers and 430 2-pointers.  I was pretty tired so
I never made it past 1AM local time before pulling the plug.  Thanks for the Qs
and I'll CU on from W4RM next weekend for the ARRL DX Phone contest.

73, Jack