[3830] ARRLDX SSB K0OU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K0OU SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 17:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:    8     8
   40:   42    25
   20:  179    63
   15:   69    29
   10:   10     6
-------------------
Total:  308   131  Total Score = 121,044

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

Not much here. Operated Friday evening and Sunday during the day, strictly S&P.
Had fun while I was in there. And hey! look 10 meter Q's! They were all to the
south but they were there. Biggest surprise was VP8KF on 15 meters. Worked so
many KH6's while beaming SE on 15 that I thought they were coming in long path
- but then I turned the antenna and found they were just so strong that I
worked them off the back of the beam. This was my contest fix until WPX in 3
weekes. Hope I can hold out unti then. Thanks for the Q's.