[3830] ARRLDX SSB E77DX SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB E77DX SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 00:44:32 -0700
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: E77DX
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: JN84IX (Prijedor)
Operating Time (hrs): 8,5

  160:  297    45
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  297    45  Total Score = 40,230

Club: BHCC

Comments:

Only planed activity for this contest was 20m by E76C, but once again
Vlado E70T show up on the station on friday afternoon. He intend to operate 80m
but our yagi didn´t play (we need to put it down from the tower for repeair).
In last minute he deicde to operate 40m and i took over 160m
over remote from Vienna, more or less to give some points. Never
expected such nice condx on 1st night.Band was amazing and excellent,
no noice at all and very strong signals, like 80m or 40m!
Managed to work 256 QSOs and 44 S/P in 5 hours. Even west coast was
pretty strong and easy to work! What a difference in compare to
CQ WW 160m SSB weakend. Thanks to Vlado who stop his run and help me
to sloved some problem with remote.
Since i didnt have chance to rest during satrday (my son birthay party)
i was very tired during 2nd night. Band was very very noice and i menaged to
operate about 2,5 hours and then give up. Worked 37 stations more and one new
mult; left to sleep around 02:30 UTC.
During sonday afternoon i spend few hours @ OE4A mostly on 20m with huge
pilups!
Get back home around 22:00 UTC and operate last hour again remotly on TB. Noice
level was still very high and till end of contest i menaged to work 4 QSO more.

Setup
FT-2000 + AMP + 4 SQ + 500m long bev

Thanks for QSOs and CU in RDXC!

73 es best dx